Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day, God doesn't just want you happy, and Smiffner's real name is...

I think that's the longest blog post title I've ever had, but I had to cover all my bases.

First, Happy Mother's Day to Sarah, our moms, our sisters, Grandma, and Aunt Sue. You are all tremendous. Thanks for everything.

Second, I've embedded the video of my sermon from this weekend. Does God just want us to be happy in life? No, I wouldn't say He does. This is my favorite sermon ever, because Sarah joined me on stage to share her testimony and to announce our baby's gender and name. She did an awesome job. So what are we having? Well, have fun watching Sarah do a great job. I'm forcing you to go watch her to find out. :)

Urban Legend: God just wants me to be happy from Jeff Selph on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment