Friday, June 20, 2008

the three w's


1. work - apparently most call centers are about the same. They get you in by telling you how awesome your job will be, only to tell you on the first day of training, "Just kidding! This job sucks." So my beautiful wife Sarah has found out. Welcome to the call center community. On a better not, my job is awesome.

2. wedding - so I'm helping in the tech booth for a wedding tomorrow, but no one seems to know when the rehearsal is tonight or what time the wedding is tomorrow. Our church stage is set up like season 1 of American Idol. I'm not a fan of the show, but it's a pretty amazing set to have a wedding on.

3. weekend - go to church. I am. Charles is leading music (allegedly going to be awesome), and the message is by Perry Noble. I can't wait. We're also going to see Get Smart. It looks hilarious...that's what she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment