Tuesday, June 17, 2008

big weekend

iron man This weekend was unbelievable. I don't think I've ever seen anything like Manfest '08. It was like a big youth event for adults. Food, games, music, and salvation...it was so rewarding. Still not sure the total number of decisions to follow Christ we had, but I know it was more than a few. God is good.

When was the last time I slept in on a Sunday and did nothing but go to lunch and a movie with my beautiful wife? How about never. With all the services being on Saturday this weekend, I was very confused about what day it was. My day consisted of McDonalds, Iron Man, and spending more time with Sarah than I have in a long time. All in all, I'd call that a good day.


"So what you're saying is you didn't have church on Sunday?" Yes. "Is that really acceptable?" Yes, thanks for you interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment