Tuesday, November 25, 2008

We will go rejoicing

Thanksgiving is upon us. Here's what I'm thinking about this week. This is what I'm thankful for.
  • I am thankful that I am saved. I am glad that I am a sheave that has been brought in. See the great video below.
  • I'm really happy to have my wife. She wrote me a kind note just this morning. She's awesome. I'm not allowed to say that she's smoking hot. She doesn't like that. So I won't.
  • My family is pretty dang sweet.
  • I have more friends than a guy needs. Seriously, more than enough. If we are friends, and you want a break, let me know. We can work that out.
  • Understanding freedom in Christ is such a relief.
  • I've grown a lot this year. Sadly, I haven't gotten any taller. I've just grown spiritually. God has broadened my understanding.
  • AND, I'm glad I can give my wife a hard time, and she still loves me. And, in honor of her, I am posting this video:







So what are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment