Tuesday, November 4, 2008

election day thoughts


I have not had much time to think about election day today. Frankly, I'm not sure I would spend much thought on it, anyway. I did my homework a long time ago, and I came to the conclusion that I really don't like either candidate. Sorry for those that do. I have had just a few moments open for thought on the days events, though, and here's what I've been thinking.

Why doesn't the President leaving office ever do really sweet pranks on January 19? If he does, how come we never get to hear about it? What's the worse that can happen to him if he does it? The Secret Service could even be in on it, sort of like a gentle hazing. This is a short list of pranks I think President Bush should pull on his successor the day before he leaves:
  • Butter every tile floor in the White House.
  • Stash some open cans of sardines in an air duct somewhere.
  • Put vaseline on the receiver of every phone.
  • Put a mannequin with all black on, including a black ski mask, in the closet of the master bedroom.
Why should a President stoop to such a low? Cause he's just a person, and people like to have fun. Do you have any suggestions for great Presidential pranks?

No comments:

Post a Comment