Saturday, November 1, 2008

Jesus Rocks


How awesome is Jesus? Seriously, great stuff is always happening, and you know Who's behind it. Here's a quick run down of cool things I've been experiencing lately.
  • Kids are getting saved in XK weekly lately. Go read about my little buddy Greg HERE.
  • I learned how to make the links on my blog open in a new window automatically. Yeah, I praise God over small things like that. I guess I'm easy to please.
  • Disciple's new CD is kicking my spiritual butt and melting my face. Pick it up at Next Steps Bookstore if you are around New Hope.
  • Got to go to a kicking concert for FREE on Thursday. We wanted to go to it anyway, but decided we couldn't afford it. I guess God wanted us there anyway, maybe so we could see THIS.
  • Friday was Wacky Day at C.E. Budd School. Two kids decided to dress up as me...well, as my made up superhero. I was honored.
  • Still excited about Josh and Maureen's wedding. I look forward to hanging with them in December.
  • Saw snowflakes falling for the first time in three years this week. Call me crazy, but I love snow.
  • Sarah hasn't gotten tired of me yet. God still does miracles.
Is there anything cool happening in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment