Friday, September 19, 2008

when choosing a hero


Know what you're getting when you choose a hero. You should make sure that you really want to be like that person. For instance, I would never choose Aquaman. Not only is his outfit incredibly gay, but he's pretty much useless unless crime needs to be fought in/near the water. I'll take my chances with the Coast Guard. His main superpower is being able to communicate with sea life. Not sure I want to talk to seahorses, so I'll go with someone else.

Some people have said that I am their hero. I really couldn't think of why, so I decided to put together a list of reasons why I might be someone's hero. Here's what I came up with...

1. You have incredibly low standards
2. You want to be short and out of shape when you grow up
3. Deep down, you know that Jews rock
4. You want to marry beautiful Asian
5. I think it all boils down to reason #1.

That's pretty much all I could think of. But maybe you should post the reason why I'm your hero in the comment section. OR you can say who your hero is and why. Mine are Sarah and my parents. They never quit. They stay by what they say and believe through all kinds of adversity. And here's a video of me, a hero in action...

No comments:

Post a Comment