Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tis the Season


I'll admit it: I love Christmas music. Some of my friends have shown disgust towards Christmas music, but I think they listen to the wrong stuff. I started to hate Christmas music when I worked at American Eagle. Come to find out, there are better songs than you hear in the mall. Hmm. Anyway, not only do I love Christmas music, but tis the season for watching Christmas movies, too. Did you know that Die Hard is a Christmas movie? It makes it to the Christmas section each year in your local Blockbuster. I guess having Christmas in it makes it about Christmas, even if it really has little to nothing to do with the plot. And so, here is a run down of the Christmas movies I MUST see before the season is over:



  • Polar Express - based in GR at the beginning and end
  • Elf
  • Home Alone 1 and 2 - these are classics for someone my age
  • A Christmas Story - TBS will give me a 24 hour window to get it in, and I probably will at least twice in that time
  • The Nightmare Before Christmas - I've never seen this one, but it's on my Christmas to-do list this year
Anything else I should watch? What do you watch?

No comments:

Post a Comment