Monday, September 13, 2010

Pranked #1 - what I feel is more valid than the Bible

We started talking about pranks the Devil pulls last night.  The first one we covered was the idea that what we feel is somehow more valid and supersedes what the Bible says.  It's a prevalent notion.  I've heard it a lot.  I've had times where I questioned what was right, because my emotions got in the way, or at the very least, I allowed my emotions (mostly anger) to lead me to knowingly sin, but I justified it with circumstances.  I think I'll just post the slides, because those cover much of my lesson.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, these are powerful statements! We all need to be reminded of these truths - adults as well as teens. I think I'm going to be re-evaluating a few of my beliefs (or are they feelings?). Thanx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! Thanks, Ms. Kathy. That's really cool for you to say that to me, since you had a hand in teaching me so much.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete