Friday, February 19, 2010

treat and retreat

I love my job. Have I ever told you that? I really do. I think it is tied for best job ever with being a stay at home mom to Jakob. God must loves the Selphs a lot, since He gave Sarah and me the two best jobs ever.

Last Friday and the Friday before that, I had the opportunity to go to Bair Lake Bible Camp for Winter Retreats with students from our church. Both were awesome opportunities for me to grow closer to God and to my YG students. There were a lot of pictures taken, and instead of spending hours making my own video, I had animoto take my pictures and make a great video out of them.

Here is the junior high weekend recap:



And here is the senior high weekend recap:



Treat and retreat were on a boat. Treat fell off. Who was left.

Dang. That didn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment