Wednesday, April 8, 2009

hiatus

I have decided to take a hiatus. It will not be for very long, so don't fret your little head. I have decided that for 2 weeks, I will not be involved in social networking. I will not twitter, nor will I will go on Facebook. There are obvious pros and cons to this decision. First of all, how will you know what I am up to? I know this is a concern. I'm sorry. Where do I send that funny picture I happen across (or create)? I'll just bother my siblings with it. Plus, if your birthday is in the next 2 weeks, and we're really not that close, I will have no idea. Normally, Facebook would have told me, but I won't be on there. I can't fake it. The pros list is short and sweet: I will spend less time on the computer and more time doing other things that are more important. Don't worry, you can still e-mail me. If I like you, I will return your e-mail.

So starting tomorrow, April 9, you will not hear from me for two weeks. Goodbye, social networking world. I will probably miss you.

Today is my sister's birthday, by the way. She turns 40, give or take 7 years. :) Happy birthday, Lisa! This is also Josh's birthday. I'm wishing him a happy birthday on the off chance he actually reads this.

Happy anniversary tomorrow, Mom and Dad VS.

No comments:

Post a Comment