Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sunday gives me the funniest quotes

We all know that kids say the best stuff.  Why?  Because they're unfiltered.  I get to spend time with elementary students on many Sunday mornings, and I hang out with teenagers on Sunday nights.  I always seem to have something funny to share with Sarah, and it's usually something a kid said.  This weekend was no exception.  I taught elementary, and although I didn't teach, I was at youth group.  Here are the two top quotes from this weekend that caught me off guard and made me laugh.

Josh, 5th grade

Me: Does anyone know any gross Bible stories?
Josh:  Adam and Eve in the garden
Me:  You think that was a gross story?
Josh:  Yeah, they were naked.  That's nasty.

Carter, 8th grade

"What's that cologne you wear?  It's the one that you have a bottle of on your desk.  Cause you smell like an angel."  Yup, he was talking to me.

 

If I remember, I'll continue to share these, but I almost never blog what I say I'll blog, so I'm making no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment