Sunday, January 11, 2009

Executive Pastor gets slapped for going in the lady's room

Teens Involved brings up a lot of good memories for me. It also stirs up a lot of aggravation. But I want to share a great memory from 7th grade. We had area TI at a smaller church. I really don't remember where it was. What I do remember was placards labeling the bathroom doors as "Mens" and "Womens." The placards were very small, like a name placard you would have on your desk in your office. The best part about them was that they easily slid in and out. So my friend and I decided to switch them up. We put the "Mens" label on the Womens room, and vice versa. We then hung out and watched the fun ensue. If I remember correctly, my dad knew what was happening and was equally amused. If he didn't know in advance, he at least learned of the scheme midway through, and he made sure to watch before doing the adult thing and making us switch back.

The video below brought back fond memories of this day.


The Walk of Life from Jeff Selph on Vimeo.

And here's the raw footage with actual sound from the slap:





No comments:

Post a Comment